Do you need flexible IT support and dependable emergency back-up?
While cutting costs year-on-year, you’re still forced to raise standards and effectiveness. On top of that, your technology processes and priorities are changing constantly within the organisation, in the Cloud and on the move.
You’re under constant pressure to deliver results and you can’t afford a moment’s downtime.
Having worked with Local Government, Professional Services and Legal Clients, as well as in many other sectors for several decades, we have a wealth of knowledge upon which to draw on to help you face these dynamic challenges.
We aim to predict and prevent IT problems
A constantly changing landscape requires a responsive and flexible IT Support Service partner, offering solutions. Not someone who holds you to ransom over your licenses, or says ‘that’s not our job’.
At TCS we work face-to-face and one-to-one; proactively to predict and prevent problems arising in the first place.
Working With Microsoft Since 1999
From SharePoint and SQL to CRM and App-V, our certified team of experts have installed, tested, tweaked and tuned the Microsoft technology stack inside and out, every single day, for years.
We believe our support team is second to none.
After all, it’s impossible to retain clients for three decades by doing a mediocre job.
Both our staff and client projects, are continually assessed by Microsoft in order to retain our Certified Silver Partner Competencies & status; something we’ve achieved for 10 years in a row.
So, if you’ve been searching for an experienced Microsoft Partner who can help your team get the most from your IT investment, but you’d also appreciate a more understanding and flexible approach, we’d love to talk with you.
Here are some specifics our friendly team are skilled in:
- Manage Data Centre, Networks, Internet Services & Desktop, Laptop, Tablet interfaces
- Windows Server 2016 including Active Directory
- Microsoft Office 365
- SQL Server & Analysis Services
- App-V & SCCM
- Microsoft CRM & SharePoint Servers
- Server farm upgrades, patching, database management administration
- Key Performance Indicator monitoring systems
- Supporting 3rd Party Systems in a Microsoft environment
- Data management, integration & synchronisation
- Scheduling file updates, transfers, processing & reporting activities
- And much, much more…