TCS Computer Services is an independent computer services company, providing Remote Managed Services and SQL & Business Intelligence development, specialising in Microsoft technologies and products.
Duties & Responsibilities
The candidate’s primary duties will include:
- Microsoft App-V 4.6 and 5.1 sequencing and administration
- Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 and above
- General application and technical support
Other duties will include the following:
- Group Policy Administration
- Internal infrastructure support
- Creating documentation to the required standards
About the Candidate
The candidate will be expected to be able to work alone, within a team and interact directly with our Clients and other third party suppliers.
The candidate would have a minimum of 3 years experience in supporting technical environments and applications, have current Microsoft Certifications, experience of managing projects and ideally have a computer science degree.
- Minimum ITIL Foundation
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- Microsoft System Center design, build and administration
- Microsoft Windows Server administration and support
- Microsoft Active Directory administration
- Microsoft Office
- Scripting Powershell, VB, etc.
- Application Packaging for SCCM and App-V
- Microsoft App-V
- Experience of Microsoft Hyper-V / Virtual PC / VMWare
Benefits include life assurance, pension scheme and 25 days annual leave which increases with length of service. Our offices are also within walking distance of Bexley Rail Station and a number of Bus routes.
To apply for this role, fill in the form below and upload a copy of your CV.